Week 1 Post #1

 Hello all, 

This is kind of a new experience for me! I tried starting a blog about ten years ago when we moved 2,000 miles away from any family. I made a few posts, but eventually gave up. I am excited to start this class and also a bit nervous. I am someone who prefers a very small digital footprint. I don't have many social media accounts and I almost never post anything. This class will definitely push me out of my comfort zone, but I am looking forward to learning some new things! I have a few kids approaching teenage years soon and I would like to be up to date on the different platforms our there and how to use them. I don't even know if platforms is the right word here...tools? I guess I'll learn that too! I am looking forward to working with Dr. Dennen again and I've already seen some familiar faces in the discussion board. This is my last semester in the ISLT program and I am sure it is going to be a great one! 


-Lotta S. Kaos

Comments

Popular Posts