Week 1 Post #2

 I just read Dr. Dennen's post on how this class can be our own adventure. I have taken another class from Dr. Dennen previously and I really enjoy her teaching style. I love that she trusts us as adult learners and gives us the opportunity to shape our learning experience. I like the comparison of writing our own adventure book. I have been thinking a lot about which tools I will pursue in this class. I have kids who will soon be asking to have social media accounts. I think it would be beneficial to learn about some of those social media tools that are most popular with teens. This would also be beneficial in my career because I work a lot with college students. I have started some instructional design contracts in higher ed. I am interested in how to incorporate social media learning and what are the most popular tools for people in certain age groups, careers, etc. I don't have any experience with this, so I am excited to learn!

Comments

Popular Posts