Week 2 Post #2

 Instagram Woes


I have been trying for a little while to create my Instagram account and it just really doesn't like me. It keeps giving me an error message, but doesn't explain why. It just keeps telling me to try again later. Is anyone else struggling with this?


I've tried three different confirmation codes now and nothing seems to be working. I suppose I will try again in a little while, but I decided I better blog about it first. :) 

I did make it over to X though and successfully created an account there. I have to say it felt a little overwhelming and I learned a little about myself as I had to check the boxes for all my interests. I am beginning to remember why I never spent much time on social media. There are a million places to go and a million things to do and you can really get sucked down an endless rabbit hole, if you aren't careful. It also feels a little overwhelming to soak in all that information from things happening in a million different places. I think I need to get better at "scrolling" and just passing on by through the heavy information unless I have a particular reason to stop and read more. This brings up questions for me about online learners and scrolling...it will be interesting to see how this plays out!


Comments

  1. Sorry that you had this much trouble in creating your Instagram account. Yes, it can be frustrating when creating new accounts on many social media sites. However, congrats on making it over to X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Do you want to use X? I'll go post over there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts