Week 3 Post #1

 Badges


Ok, I have to admit that I love the badges. I didn't think they would really matter to me that much. However, I am not a natural poster. I don't take a picture or go to a new place or have a cool experience and automatically think that I need to post about it. I'm just a really private person and prefer to keep that stuff as a little treasure just for me and my family. I was a little worried about the amount of posting I'd have to do for this course. Even with a nom de plume, I'm weird about putting myself out there. It makes me feel vulnerable. However, I think this badge system will really work nicely in my favor. It gives me a little direction to go with my posts so I don't feel like I am just randomly posting things. It also feeds into my highly competitive spirit. :) Thanks for introducing the badges, Dr. Dennen!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts