Week 6 Post #2

Come Check It Out!


I decided to use Pinterest to curate my content collection for the knowledge sharing and tracking assignment. I decided on the topic of health with a specific emphasis on home workouts. Personally, I love my gym and it would be very hard for me to give up. However, I worked out at home for many years before I could afford a good gym membership. I also had little kids and a job that made it difficult to attend the gym classes I liked very often. Working out at home was huge for me! A lot of people don't have equipment, don't have a lot of time, and/or don't know where to start. You don't need an expensive gym membership, tons of equipment, or loads of time to get in a good workout. I curated a collection of home workouts divided by body parts and type. I hope this will help someone feel inspired to start working out at home and improve their health. Come check it out!

Lotta Thoughts on Pinterest

Comments

  1. Ooh I like the information you curated. I especially like that so many of the workouts you pinned come with pictures to show you how to do them. Entering the world of working out can be very intimidating for people who do not know what they are doing, or what various workouts are called. This is definitely a great pile of resources you have curated for anyone trying to start home workouts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts