Week 5 Post #3

Art Challenge to the Rescue


We are having a very interesting summer over here at our house. I am working two jobs and this is my last semester of graduate school. My husband is also balancing three jobs. We also have four kids that are home with me full time. (Thankfully I can work remote at odd hours of the night!) It has been very busy and while we have made it to the pool almost every morning, I do have to have some working time during the day. We have had to get a little creative with our time and activities. We really try for a designated block of screen time (otherwise my kids would choose to screen it up all day long!) Well, today during our non-tv time the kids got creative and started recreating statues they had seen. They got really into the Statue of Liberty. I have to say they did a pretty good job finding a few things around the house in a matter of minutes. I told them about this class and the challenge from yesterday to recreate art. They loved it! They have all kinds of ideas on what to do next. Not only am I learning a lot in this class, but it is also keeping my kids busy! 🤣 Thank you, Dr. Dennen! 

Comments

  1. Do you have pictures of these creations? It's a good rainy day activity also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts